Applying for Coverage

  • To apply for the program, you must complete and sign an application form. Completion of the Seniors' Drug Plan CRA Application/Consent One-Time Application Form A, will give authorization to the Canada Revenue Agency to give the Drug Plan and Extended Benefits Branch permission to update your coverage annually. Your coverage will be automatically renewed each year as long as you file your income tax return with the Canada Revenue Agency. You will be notified if there has been a change in your coverage.

  • If you decide you do not want the automatic renewal process, Form B the Seniors' Drug Plan Annual Application allows you to complete a renewal form and submit it with your income information each year. You will also need to provide Saskatchewan Health with a copy of pages 1 & 4 of your Income Tax Return or your Notice of Assessment showing Line 236. If you do not have a copy of this form, call 1-800-959-8281.

In order to view these files you will require Adobe Reader. Click on the icon below to obtain this reader:

Click here to go to the Adobe Acrobat download website. Link opens in new window.